Sample textbook with H5P exercises throughout? #H5P


Anna Mills
 

I know Brian Lindfield has done amazing work creating a Nutrition textbook with H5P exercises, and there are others too, like a Spanish one, right?  Is there a sample that I could look at?  I think the Nutrution one is not public because it's connected to the homework system?
Thanks,
Anna


Delmar Larsen
 

Anna:

Brian's bookshelves book has the H5P problems embedded formatively:

https://med.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Nutrition/Book%3A_Intermediate_Nutrition_(Lindshield)

It is set summatively in his Campus Hub book (since you have to log in to see the problems and couple to a gradebook).

For Spanish, there are several OERI teams (and a LibreNet team) that have build H5P problems into their texts:

Caren Parish and others is working on a French text:

There are other texts too (a chemistry one, ESL, a nutrition book, nursing, and others), but I need to dig up their URLs. Most of these text are from OERI sponsored teams.

We will be setting up a H5Pstudio instance like that that eCampus Ontario has (https://h5pstudio.ecampusontario.ca/), which is a lot more powerful and easier to work with than the simple WordPress instance. I hope this will be operational in a few months.

Delmar


On 4/12/2021 10:44 AM, Anna Mills wrote:
I know Brian Lindfield has done amazing work creating a Nutrition textbook with H5P exercises, and there are others too, like a Spanish one, right?  Is there a sample that I could look at?  I think the Nutrution one is not public because it's connected to the homework system?
Thanks,
Anna
-- 
LibreText project (https://LibreTexts.org)
The Future is Open

Please if you would let us know if you are using LibreTexts in your class: https://adopt.libretexts.org
Weekly Libretexts Office Hours Zoom meetings (open to all) on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:00 am (PDT): https://officehours.libretexts.org/

Request Instructor Account: https://register.libretexts.org/
Request Harvesting of OER Resource: https://harvest.libretexts.org/
Full Construction Guide: https://construct.libretexts.org/
Construction Forum: https://libretexts-constructionforum.groups.io/g/main
RealTime Chat: https://chat.libretexts.org
YouTube Channel: https://youtube.LibreTexts.org


Anna Mills
 

Thanks, Delmar!  This is wonderful!  I didn't think there would be so many examples available.  I will definitely explore the new instance once that's ready.


On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 11:30 AM, Delmar Larsen wrote:
https://human.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Languages/French/Francais_101_(Carrasco_and_Zahedi)


rmontolio@...
 

please what are instructions to download a book thancks‌
 
De : "Anna Mills"
A : main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io
Envoyé: mardi 13 Avril 2021 02:51
Objet : Re: [Libretexts-ConstructionForum] Sample textbook with H5P exercises throughout? #H5P
 
Thanks, Delmar!  This is wonderful!  I didn't think there would be so many examples available.  I will definitely explore the new instance once that's ready.

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 11:30 AM, Delmar Larsen wrote:
https://human.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Languages/French/Francais_101_(Carrasco_and_Zahedi)


Delmar Larsen
 

You can download a range of export options under the blue Download button, if the book is compiled by the dev team.

Delmar


On 4/12/2021 6:41 PM, rmontolio via groups.io wrote:
please what are instructions to download a book thancks‌
 
De : "Anna Mills"
A : main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io
Envoyé: mardi 13 Avril 2021 02:51
Objet : Re: [Libretexts-ConstructionForum] Sample textbook with H5P exercises throughout? #H5P
 
Thanks, Delmar!  This is wonderful!  I didn't think there would be so many examples available.  I will definitely explore the new instance once that's ready.

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 11:30 AM, Delmar Larsen wrote:
https://human.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Languages/French/Francais_101_(Carrasco_and_Zahedi)
-- 
LibreText project (https://LibreTexts.org)
The Future is Open

Please if you would let us know if you are using LibreTexts in your class: https://adopt.libretexts.org
Weekly Libretexts Office Hours Zoom meetings (open to all) on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:00 am (PDT): https://officehours.libretexts.org/

Request Instructor Account: https://register.libretexts.org/
Request Harvesting of OER Resource: https://harvest.libretexts.org/
Full Construction Guide: https://construct.libretexts.org/
Construction Forum: https://libretexts-constructionforum.groups.io/g/main
RealTime Chat: https://chat.libretexts.org
YouTube Channel: https://youtube.LibreTexts.org