From: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io <main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io> on behalf of Patrick McClanahan <patrick.mcclanahan@...>
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2022 10:52 AM
To: Libretexts-ConstructionForum@groups.io <Libretexts-ConstructionForum@groups.io>
Subject: [Libretexts-ConstructionForum] Page not found...

!! External Email !! This email is from outside Southwestern College. Do not click any links or open attachments if you do not trust the sender!

How come when I attempt to download the pdf of the books I get a 404 error - page not found?
Pat

Patrick McClanahan
Professor of Computer Science
Science and Math 252
San Joaquin Delta College
Stockton, CA
(209) 954-5323

Patrick McClanahan

I sent the amil to the Libre Texts forum...I am having issue with one of my own books

Sorry for the confusion