Messed up a remix....I think

Patrick McClanahan

So am sure I goofed something up.

BUT
Chapter 6 shows the fiorst page of content and this causes this page to NOT show up the common cartridge file

I have a couple other chatpers in this book that are messed up in this manner....I can certainly go back and remix to fic this...I just want to make sure I know what I did wrong.

Thanks
Pat

Patrick McClanahan
Professor of Computer Science
Science and Math 252
San Joaquin Delta College
Stockton, CA
(209) 954-5323

Josh Halpern

Basically in order to have the head for each chapter work, there has to be a line  {{template.ShowOrg()}}. You can have text with that line, but the usual practice is not to, or at most a short paragraph
image.png
Your chapter 6 head is just an ordinary page but the type is set to chapter and there is no   {{template.ShowOrg()}}

Most of your chapters have this problem

What you probably want to do in the remixer is insert a new page for the chapter head and move what is now the chapter head into a page under it
Regards
Josh

Tuesdays and Thursday  at 9:00am (PDT): https://officehours.libretexts.org

Please if you would let us know if you are using LibreTexts in your class: https://adopt.libretexts.org

Weekly Libretexts Office Hours Zoom meetings (open to all) on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:00 am (PDT): https://officehours.libretexts.org/

Request Instructor Account: https://register.libretexts.org/
Request Harvesting of OER Resource: https://harvest.libretexts.org/
Full Construction Guide: https://construct.libretexts.org/
Construction Forum: https://libretexts-constructionforum.groups.io/g/main
RealTime Chat: https://chat.libretexts.org

On Sat, Feb 19, 2022 at 10:31 AM Patrick McClanahan <patrick.mcclanahan@...> wrote:
So am sure I goofed something up.

BUT
Chapter 6 shows the fiorst page of content and this causes this page to NOT show up the common cartridge file

I have a couple other chatpers in this book that are messed up in this manner....I can certainly go back and remix to fic this...I just want to make sure I know what I did wrong.

Thanks
Pat

Patrick McClanahan
Professor of Computer Science
Science and Math 252
San Joaquin Delta College
Stockton, CA
(209) 954-5323

Patrick McClanahan

Thanks - figured it was something like that...appreciate the prompt response pat