Henry's Law constants

Robert Belford

I think the Henry's law constants on this page are wrong,
with K having units of (mol-atm), which makes no sense.

these are using the values that align with this Wikipedia article (Sanders 2015 - half way down)
where K has units of atm/mol
and would be written has
P=kC.

Now in my class we write this as C=kP,
where k would have units of mol/atm
which is the way the wikipedia articles initially writes it, but the table by Sanders has the reciprocal value

So I think the table has it the way Sanders did, but you can not deduce that from the units, which are nonsense.

I think some thought needs to be given here, and I would prefer to use the reciprocals of the values in the table, with units of mol/atm.  But mol-atm makes no sense to me.

Anyways, please let me know if I am missing something.

The second column of the table is the way I prefer, but we are using the first, and the units make no sense