embed videos

Robert Belford

All,

Am I missing something, but if I got to elements/video while editing a page, nothing comes up.  Usually a dialogue box comes up where you can put a Youtube link.
Is that being deprecated, and is there another way

There was an issue downstream from us that impacted us (and many other servers). I think this is related to that. It should be operational in a hour or two once caches are cleared.

Bob:

Still comes up for me. Is this still an issue for you?

No, it has been working for several days now.
thanks,

On Mon, Sep 5, 2022 at 2:21 PM Delmar Larsen via groups.io <delmar=libretexts.org@groups.io> wrote:

Bob:

Still comes up for me. Is this still an issue for you?

Email me and we can zoom to check this out. My immedate response will be to do a control-f5 for a hard refresh of all things javascript related.

Delmar