embed Desmos graphs? #Figures #Licensing

Debbie Gaydos

Hello - new to Libretexts, and I was wondering about the licensing implications of embedding an interactive Desmos graph into a page. I tried it and it worked just great, but I know there are some nuaces to how Desmos can be incorporated into open resource materials, so I'm not sure this falls within the parameters of what's allowed.

Seeburger, Paul (Mathematics)

Debbie,

I'm not completely sure about the current status of Desmos, although at one point, I heard that Desmos may not allow embedding in OER books in this way.

I will ask about it again.

Great question!

Paul