Do images really need to be sized responsively? #Formatting #accessibility

Anna Mills

I confess that I've resized images in the MindTouch editor, so in the properties they are no longer set as "responsive," as the Construction Guide on images specifies.  The images seems to be showing up fine on my phone, though I haven't checked every single one.

I am imagining that to fix this I would need to download each image, resize it in an image editor or Preview in Mac, reupload it, and change the image setting to responsive.  This is going to be super time-consuming, so I just want to confirm that it's really necessary.

Grateful for any thoughts!  Anna