Cut & paste from within LibreTexts

Suzanne Wakim

Edited

I'm pulling from a bunch of pages to a single page. I can't transclude & fork because there are multiple pages.  In the past, I was able to cut/paste and it worked well  But, lately this strategy hasn't been working. The text comes over with all sorts of weirdness.

I copied from this page and then to this page. In this case, these are both books I can edit, so I could copy/paste the code directly (although that didn't work either).  But, I'm trying to figure this out when pulling from a book I don't have edit access to.

What am I doing wrong?

Delmar Larsen

Several things to unpack there. You have time to chat?

Suzanne Wakim

Yes, please.  I'm driving all day today (although not right this second).  I'll post some times tomorrow for next week.  Thank you!

Josh Halpern

Generally speaking if there are problems, going to html and cutting and pasting the html works.

Josh Halpern

jhalpern@...

Please if you would let us know if you are using LibreTexts in your class: https://adopt.libretexts.org
Tuesdays (https://zoom.us/j/380504419) at 9:00am (PDT)