Can't remember how to add the html <figure>

Patrick McClanahan

I have done this how many times before - but this morning I can't remember how to add the <figure> html around an image so that I have a "Figure XX - Title" on my page.

Must be Friday LOL
Pat

Patrick McClanahan
Professor of Computer Science
Science and Math 252
San Joaquin Delta College
Stockton, CA
(209) 954-5323

Robert Belford

Do you mean the elements/templates option?  That is what I do

On Fri, Oct 14, 2022 at 11:46 AM Patrick McClanahan <patrick.mcclanahan@...> wrote:
I have done this how many times before - but this morning I can't remember how to add the <figure> html around an image so that I have a "Figure XX - Title" on my page.

Must be Friday LOL
Pat

Patrick McClanahan
Professor of Computer Science
Science and Math 252
San Joaquin Delta College
Stockton, CA
(209) 954-5323

Elements ->templates -> figurexxx (four options)