Ancillaries and PowerPoint in the pdf book Glossary is missing

Grewal, Mandeep

Hello Everyone,
When I downloaded the book in a pdf form, it included ancillaries and Powerpoint pages. Becasue there is nothing in those pages. Can those pages be eliminated from the print version? Also, the Glossary page is there, but the glossary is missing from the pdf. Also, there is no pdf icon to save the glossary as a pdf.
https://bio.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Human_Biology/Book%3A_Human_Biology_(Wakim_and_Grewal)
https://bio.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Human_Biology/Book%3A_Human_Biology_(Wakim_and_Grewal)/zz%3A_Back_Matter/20%3A_Glossary
Thank you,
Mandeep.

Delmar Larsen

I hid the Ancillary materials from the PDF (as private). I may suggest moving your solutions for faculty into the ancillary materials too.

I rename your old glossary to separate from the new one.

I am recompiling to see if the glossary is missing. If it is, then we need to fix ASAP.

Grewal, Mandeep

Thanks, Delmar. The solutions are already on Libretexts. You made those private. I created the pdf from the LibreTexts platform. As long as they are hidden from the students, we have no problem including them in the ancillaries.
Mandeep.

Grewal, Mandeep

I want to include that teachers are free to use the solutions however they want to. I do not want to make the solutions public.

Delmar Larsen

Yep. If you also want, we can fold the questions/answers into the ADAPT homework system so faculty can grab off the shelf Q&A if they adopt your text.

Grewal, Mandeep

Yes, it should be okay to include them in ADAP homework.
Thanks, Delmar.
Mandeep.

Delmar Larsen

I confirm that the glossary isn't showing up and submitted an internal ticket to review.