alt text

Robert Belford

Why do some of my images have alt text like this, and others do not?
clipboard_ef242a54bdcd4dfdfbcd8ba9375820387.png

(which was on the image of this page)

While this page does not anything in the alt text.

I also note that the "Contents" tab of the first page goes to the campus bookshelf, while the second gives the content of this book.  which I assume means the one that was compiled as a book is the latter, and that is weird, as that is the one without the alt text.  (I had thought that maybe it was generated when it was compiled, but that is not the case).

I also redid an image in the one without the alt text, as that was the "older book", but it did not autogenerate the alt text.

Can someone