some images hidden when not logged in

Delmar Larsen

I know we need to redo them and get better image quality and is there a better option for screen capture than MS snipping tool?  I am not sure why these ones came out so bad.

The native screen shot systems and many alternatives render is low quality. A simple way to address this is to zoom in on the figure so it takes the entire screen and then screen shot it. Or buy the advanced version. I don't know why Microsoft doesn't update thing. I don't know about MacOS.

Tech Smith SnagIt (https://www.techsmith.com/screen-capture.html) is pretty good and it can do videos. Costs $50 tho

It sometimes helps to expand the image on your screen before doing the capture even with Microsoft's snipper (recently heard they were improving it)

Josh Halpern

On Sat, Aug 28, 2021 at 4:48 PM Robert Belford <rebelford@...> wrote:
Hi All,

and go to section 3 (Creating LibreTexts accounts) I do not see figures 1.5,1.6, 1.11 &1.12,  unless I am logged in.  Any idea why?  I went to properties, changed custom to responsive, still no good.

jhalpern@...

Please if you would let us know if you are using LibreTexts in your class: https://adopt.libretexts.org
Tuesdays (https://zoom.us/j/380504419) at 9:00am (PDT)
Thursdays (https://zoom.us/j/662384088) at 9:00am (PDT)