Tables & PDF issue

Suzanne Wakim

I noticed a glitch when converting a page to a 2-column PDF.  If a table has a header for the rows (the "first column" box is checked in the table properties).  The header prints twice and looks really weird in the PDF.  I've attached a pdf showing the issue.

Delmar Larsen

That is odd. I will take a closer look at this issue next week.

Delmar

Please if you would let us know if you are using LibreTexts in your class: https://adopt.libretexts.org
Weekly Libretexts Office Hours Zoom meetings (open to all) on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:00 am (PDT): https://officehours.libretexts.org/

Request Instructor Account: https://register.libretexts.org/