Refresh the book

Grewal, Mandeep

Hi Delmar, yes, please give Suzanne and me the ability to force compile because we might need it next month as we are rushing to finalize the book before the June 1 deadline.
Regards,
Mandeep.

Delmar Larsen

The book needs to be compiled". This happens automatically on a one-week period since it is time-intensive and CPU-intensive. We can provide you the ability to force compile if you want it.

Delmar

On 4/17/2021 9:28 PM, Grewal, Mandeep wrote:
Hello, how long does it take for changes to show in the print version of the book? I adjusted some content in the book. The changes are reflected in the pdf of the pages, but they are not reflected in the whole book pdf.
Thanks,
Mandeep.

Please if you would let us know if you are using LibreTexts in your class: https://adopt.libretexts.org
Weekly Libretexts Office Hours Zoom meetings (open to all) on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:00 am (PDT): https://officehours.libretexts.org/