From: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io <main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io> on behalf of Zoya Kravets via groups.io <zoya.kravets@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 9:09 AM
To: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io <main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io>
Subject: [Libretexts-ConstructionForum] Import into LMS

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Delta College. Do not click links, open attachments, or reply to emails unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

I am trying to import my text to LMS but I get an error message. See attached. Thanks

Zoya Kravets

I used the download dropdown. I tried yesterday and this morning without any luck. I just tried again and it was working. Thank you for your quick reply.

Josh Halpern

We sent the issue to our full stack developer:) I could not make it work either but if you have any issues please tell us.

Josh Halpern for LibreTexts

--
Best
Josh Halpern