.PNG files #Formatting

ajt320@...

Is there a way to attach a .PNG file into the text so that it will show the animation on the page? The only options I see are to attach a link to a video. I have been successful adding .GIF files that show animations, but the .PNG will not upload properly. Has anyone else come across this issue?

Delmar Larsen

There is an option for image files under elements (see below). I tend to just drag and drop. When you say PNG and animation, I am confused. Are you referring to the new APNG format for animated images (an upgrade to GIF)?