When forking a page: "Request path contains unescaped characters" #transclusion

Kevin Gilmore

When trying to fork a page (links below) and edit it for a course-specific text, I get the message:

"Request path contains unescaped characters"

...and the page will not fork. Any help in getting around this would be appreciated. Thanks!
-Kevin

Page ID31571
https://eng.libretexts.org/Courses/Bucknell_University/CEEG_445%3A_Environmental_Engineering_Chemistry_(Fall_2020)/11%3A_Atmospheric_Chemistry_and_Air_Pollution/10.04%3A_Stratospheric_Ozone_Formation

--

Kevin Gilmore
Civil & Environmental Engineering

Delmar Larsen

I reproduce the error. Let us take a look at it and get back to you. If we don't have a solution, I will manually export/import the page for you so that it works.
Delmar

Kevin Gilmore

Thanks, Delmar. Appreciate the reply and assistance, as always.
Best,
-Kevin