Problems saving new content

Kathryn Haas

Hi,
Several times last night and this morning, I begin typing new content into this page, and each time I save, it reverts back to the old version, or even an intermediate version between my old work and the new work. Can anyone help with this? Is it me or the server? It is rather frustrating, and I'd appreciate help. Thanks!

Delmar Larsen

I noticed this over the weekend too. I poked Mindtouch. Since they fixed it last time via a trick, they should handle it again quickly. Not sure about the chronic reason for this though.