Two figures side-by-side #Figures

Kamran Iqbal

I am using Figure template to create a figure box. When I add two figures to the box, they appear top and bottom. How do I make them appear side-by-side?

Delmar Larsen

There are four templates for adding figures in the elements popup. The last two are what you are looking for. THey differ depending on if you want a caption for each panel or one caption for all.

These are responsive codes so that when you view these multi-panel figures on a phone, then go vertically so that there is enough resolution to actually gain something from the images.

Delmar