No Paste When Not Logged In


Larry Green
 

I was testing out the calculator that I had made and just realized that when I am not logged in, it does not allow me to paste into a textfield.  It gives a "No Paste" message when I try.  When I am logged in pasting does work.  My students will be copying and pasting their data into the textfield so that they don't have to retype it all to use the calculator.  How can I make it so that the textfield allows for students to be able to paste their data into the field.  
One of the calculators that I have is:
https://stats.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Ancillary_Materials/02%3A_Interactive_Statistics/2.47%3A_One_Variable_Statistics_Calculator
There are many more though.
Thanks,
Larry


Delmar Larsen
 

Can you share a screen shot (always a good idea)?


Larry Green
 

Here is a screen shot:

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 4:25 PM Delmar Larsen via groups.io
<delmar=libretexts.org@groups.io> wrote:

Can you share a screen shot (always a good idea)?



--
Larry Green, Ph.D.
Faculty, Mathematics Department
Lake Tahoe Community College
1 College Drive
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
(530) 541-4660 x 341


Delmar Larsen
 

Does your code work off of the LibreTexts?

On 10/8/2020 5:17 PM, Larry Green wrote:
Here is a screen shot:

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 4:25 PM Delmar Larsen via groups.io
<delmar=libretexts.org@groups.io> wrote:
Can you share a screen shot (always a good idea)?

--
LibreText project (https://LibreTexts.org)
The Future is Open

Request Instructor's account via https://tinyurl.com/Register4Libre
Request harvesting of OER resource into LibreTexts via https://tinyurl.com/HarvestRequest
Weekly Libretexts Office Hours Zoom meetings (open to all):
* Tuesdays (https://zoom.us/j/380504419) at 9:00am (PDT)
* Thursdays (https://zoom.us/j/662384088) at 9:00am (PDT)

Full Construction Guide: https://tinyurl.com/LibreConstructionGuide
Construction Forum https://libretexts-constructionforum.groups.io/g/main
Discipline Specific Forums https://tinyurl.com/LibreAreaForums
YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/LibreTexts


Larry Green
 

I haven't been in the edit mode since last time I tested it and got
the "no paste" error, but now it is allowing me to paste without being
logged in. You must have made some changes on the back end.
Hopefully it will continue to work,
Larry

On Sun, Oct 11, 2020 at 1:04 AM Delmar Larsen via groups.io
<delmar=libretexts.org@groups.io> wrote:

Does your code work off of the LibreTexts?

On 10/8/2020 5:17 PM, Larry Green wrote:
Here is a screen shot:

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 4:25 PM Delmar Larsen via groups.io
<delmar=libretexts.org@groups.io> wrote:
Can you share a screen shot (always a good idea)?

--
LibreText project (https://LibreTexts.org)
The Future is Open

Request Instructor's account via https://tinyurl.com/Register4Libre
Request harvesting of OER resource into LibreTexts via https://tinyurl.com/HarvestRequest
Weekly Libretexts Office Hours Zoom meetings (open to all):
* Tuesdays (https://zoom.us/j/380504419) at 9:00am (PDT)
* Thursdays (https://zoom.us/j/662384088) at 9:00am (PDT)

Full Construction Guide: https://tinyurl.com/LibreConstructionGuide
Construction Forum https://libretexts-constructionforum.groups.io/g/main
Discipline Specific Forums https://tinyurl.com/LibreAreaForums
YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/LibreTexts






--
Larry Green, Ph.D.
Faculty, Mathematics Department
Lake Tahoe Community College
1 College Drive
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
(530) 541-4660 x 341


Delmar Larsen
 

I didn't. Perhaps Henry did some magic.

On 10/11/2020 5:59 AM, Larry Green wrote:
I haven't been in the edit mode since last time I tested it and got
the "no paste" error, but now it is allowing me to paste without being
logged in. You must have made some changes on the back end.
Hopefully it will continue to work,
Larry

On Sun, Oct 11, 2020 at 1:04 AM Delmar Larsen via groups.io
<delmar=libretexts.org@groups.io> wrote:
Does your code work off of the LibreTexts?

On 10/8/2020 5:17 PM, Larry Green wrote:
Here is a screen shot:

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 4:25 PM Delmar Larsen via groups.io
<delmar=libretexts.org@groups.io> wrote:
Can you share a screen shot (always a good idea)?

--
LibreText project (https://LibreTexts.org)
The Future is Open

Request Instructor's account via https://tinyurl.com/Register4Libre
Request harvesting of OER resource into LibreTexts via https://tinyurl.com/HarvestRequest
Weekly Libretexts Office Hours Zoom meetings (open to all):
* Tuesdays (https://zoom.us/j/380504419) at 9:00am (PDT)
* Thursdays (https://zoom.us/j/662384088) at 9:00am (PDT)

Full Construction Guide: https://tinyurl.com/LibreConstructionGuide
Construction Forum https://libretexts-constructionforum.groups.io/g/main
Discipline Specific Forums https://tinyurl.com/LibreAreaForums
YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/LibreTexts





--
LibreText project (https://LibreTexts.org)
The Future is Open

Request Instructor's account via https://tinyurl.com/Register4Libre
Request harvesting of OER resource into LibreTexts via https://tinyurl.com/HarvestRequest
Weekly Libretexts Office Hours Zoom meetings (open to all):
* Tuesdays (https://zoom.us/j/380504419) at 9:00am (PDT)
* Thursdays (https://zoom.us/j/662384088) at 9:00am (PDT)

Full Construction Guide: https://tinyurl.com/LibreConstructionGuide
Construction Forum https://libretexts-constructionforum.groups.io/g/main
Discipline Specific Forums https://tinyurl.com/LibreAreaForums
YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/LibreTexts