Chapter disappears when I try to add new chapter via reremix tool #remix

Breanna Yang <brsyang@...>

Hi everyone,

When I tried to add a new chapter via the reremix tool, one of the chapters previously there disappears.  The sections/pages within are still there, but the name changes and the text in the chapter itself also disappears.  When I clicked add to server on the reremixing tool, I am sure the page said nothing would be deleted, and one page would be added.  I am not sure what I am doing to cause pages to disappear.  It has happened to me twice before. Is there a limit to how many chapters can be in a book?

Thank you,
Breanna Yang