Formatting and Remixer #Formatting

Breanna Yang <brsyang@...>

Hi everyone,

I am having trouble figuring out how to use the remixer and formatting.  The second image is of a chapter that I created initially in the remixer and the first is a chapter that I created outside of the remixer directly by pressing "new" on the page for the book.  Once I got inside the chapter, I pressed "new", "section/page" for both chapters, but in the end, the formatting looks different as the chapter created outside of the remixer has the "topic hierarchy" box.  How do I make it so that the two chapters have a consistent format?

Thank you,

Breanna Yang

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

It is best to make pages up in the Remixer since it handles a few issues than just manually making pages. The primary issues will be:

  • If a Chapter Page, make sure it has {{template.ShowOrg()}} on it
  • If a Chapter page, set the page to show "simple" in the page settings under the thumbnail
  • Select Topic Hierarchy.

Delmar

Request Instructor's account via https://tinyurl.com/Register4Libre
Request Team account via https://tinyurl.com/Register4Libre