How to link to Image in Another Part of Text #Formatting #accessibility

Breanna Yang <brsyang@...>

Hi everyone,

In the project I am working on, there are a lot of links to images throughout the rest of the text.  When I click "Edit Link" I see that there is a "Jump to anchor or section" drop down menu, but there is only one choice for me right now "No anchor or section selected."  How do I access the function that will allow me to jump to a section of the text with the image?

Thanks,

Breanna Yang

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

Breanna:

I am unsure I understand. Let's schedule a video chat so I can address this directly.

Delmar

Request Instructor's account via https://tinyurl.com/Register4Libre
Request Team account via https://tinyurl.com/Register4Libre
Request Harvest or to donate OER content: https://tinyurl.com/HarvestRequest