Can NOT remix???

pbmac

I am confused...I do not seem to be able to use the remixer at this point. I get a bother box that says "contact us if you want to create"....

Can I get re-enabled?? Also - can I get my name added to the "author" list??

Thanks so much
Pat McClanahan

Dorte Madsen

Sorry you are encountering issues.

What library is your account on?

--
Dorte Madsen
LibreTexts Project Coordinator

Have a question about LibreTexts? Join us at the weekly Libretexts Office Hours
Zoom meetings (open to all):

Interested in LibreTexts, join our email list LibreNet Commons

at LibreNet-Commons@groups.io

The LibreNet Commons group provides a central spot for discussing current and future features of the LibreTexts project and the LibreNet consortium. The discussion group also facilitates organization of new construction teams (for faculty, students and instructional designers) for building custom designed texts within the LibreTexts libraries.

Patrick McClanahan

In engineering

[...]

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

Pat:

We switched over to a new system for permissions for remixing/editing that provides greater utility and fidelity. Your account didn't get upgraded, you should now have the editing capabilities you had before.

Please confirm.

Delmar

On 5/1/2020 5:24 AM, Patrick McClanahan wrote:
computer science

[...]

Request Instructor's account via https://tinyurl.com/Register4Libre
Request Team account via https://tinyurl.com/Register4Libre
Request Harvest or to donate OER content: https://tinyurl.com/HarvestRequest

Patrick McClanahan

Yup...we are good to go.

Thanks
Pat

[...]

Good. Also, this new system allows for better collaborative team efforts (a share sandbox for your team). If you want to share with me their names/emails (privately), I can set that up.

Delmar

On 5/1/2020 8:53 AM, Patrick McClanahan wrote:
Yup...we are good to go.

Thanks
Pat