Changing Title Deletes Redirects #bugs

SHargreaves849@...

The sections title in the textbook I am working on were shifted. I renamed nine of the sections, but I am being told that changing the title of section 10 would delete redirects.

I get the error message
One or more redirects will be deleted if you continue. This may negatively impact your site and SEO. Please contact MindTouch support.

Does anyone know what causes this? How do I proceed?

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

Ignore it. That is basically saying that there was a page with that URL that you are creating and there is a "hidden redirect" so that any browser that goes to that URL will get redirected to a new one. You will be deleting that redirect and that is the warning. For a new book, don't worry about this issue.

Delmar