Reusing Images/Figures #Figures #Formatting

Hope Koonin

Hello,

If an image/figure is referenced more than once (ex. in 4.3 and 4.5) how would I caption the second one? Is there a way to re-caption it as 4.3.1 even when it's in section 5, or would I just relabel the figure with a new caption?

Thank you,

Hope Koonin

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

Just recaption it and we can review later.

Delmar