seems like a glitch

Robert Belford

It seems like if I click the edit pencil next to a header title, it does not take me to edit that seciton, but the one above it, and I only have the problem on this page,
 https://chem.libretexts.org/Courses/Intercollegiate_Courses/Internet_of_Science_Things/1%3A_IOST_Modules/1.1%3A_Preparing_your_Computer_for_Class

(If you click the pencil next to "Preparing your Windows PC computer for class", it allows you to edit the learning objectives.

All my other pages work fine, but not this one, and it is across the board (try to edit any section, and it takes you to the one in front of it).

Something to do with your <h2> usage for the Learning objectives inside a <div>

I changed it to the standard boxtitle <p> and it all works.

Delmar