New box container

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

Due to request, we added a new container (box) to the LibreTexts libraries. This is the BoxInteractive and will be a simple box that interactive material can be thrown into on a page. It helps to separate interactive content from non-interactive. Moreover, it will not print up in PDF/physical output.

D. Larsen

Athena Kashyap

Do we have a box that will let us separatw and print up  PDFs?

On Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 5:45 PM Delmar Larsen via Groups.Io <dlarsen=libretexts.org@groups.io> wrote:
Due to request, we added a new container (box) to the LibreTexts
libraries. This is the BoxInteractive and will be a simple box that
interactive material can be thrown into on a page. It helps to separate
interactive content from non-interactive. Moreover, it will not print up
in PDF/physical output.

D. Larsen

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

The box I mentioned was meant so that people can add interactive content that has no reason to print up in PDFs.

We have several PDF output options including a combined PDF and a zip file of PDFs of all pages in your book (once added to the download center). If you want to chat about that, let me know.

Delmar