"Remixed text" not showing under course shells #remix #courseshells

Dorte Madsen

The UALR page didn't have the {{template.ShowCategory()}}, it was just an empty page (not sure why). It is fixed now.

Dorte

On 10/16/2019 1:11 PM, swleacock@... wrote:
I used the Remixer to combine some content and it shows up here:
https://bio.libretexts.org/Courses/University_of_Arkansas_Little_Rock/BIOL3300_Genetics

But... if you are in the Biology Library and follow the links:
--Course Shells
--UALR
No courses are listed.
Is there another step to linking my course? I've already checked that the page settings are public. Anything else to check?

swleacock@...