"Remixed text" not showing under course shells #remix #courseshells

swleacock@...

I used the Remixer to combine some content and it shows up here:
https://bio.libretexts.org/Courses/University_of_Arkansas_Little_Rock/BIOL3300_Genetics

But... if you are in the Biology Library and follow the links:
--Course Shells
--UALR
No courses are listed.
Is there another step to linking my course? I've already checked that the page settings are public. Anything else to check?

Dorte Madsen

The UALR page didn't have the {{template.ShowCategory()}}, it was just an empty page (not sure why). It is fixed now.

Dorte