<figure> code

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

I have been asked to explain the significance (impact) of the "new <figure> system" that some of you have noticed on the platform recently.

I added a modify version of this text with images to the Construction Guide:

https://chem.libretexts.org/Courses/Remixer_University/Construction_Guide/3%3A_Advanced_Editing/3.5%3A_Typesetting_Standards