tables

Robert Belford

I wish to make this table here (table 6.5.1) have borders around the cells, and can't seem to do that.  Any advice?

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

Bob:

We need to apply a table style to do this. I will get back to you with something soon. Also, please add the caption to the table via the table settings and not as a separate line of text.

Delmar

On 10/7/2019 6:56 AM, Robert Belford wrote:
I wish to make this table here (table 6.5.1) have borders around the cells, and can't seem to do that.  Any advice?

Sure, also, figure 12.9.1 is missing the 3px orbital here, I am not sure what is going on.  (I have not touched the page)

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 9:12 AM Delmar Larsen via Groups.Io <dlarsen=libretexts.org@groups.io> wrote:

Bob:

We need to apply a table style to do this. I will get back to you with something soon. Also, please add the caption to the table via the table settings and not as a separate line of text.

Delmar

On 10/7/2019 6:56 AM, Robert Belford wrote:
I wish to make this table here (table 6.5.1) have borders around the cells, and can't seem to do that.  Any advice?

I just realized I did not click the link,

the image shows in Google search, but not on the page itself.    (figure  figure 12.9.1 )

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 10:26 AM Robert Belford via Groups.Io <rebelford=ualr.edu@groups.io> wrote:
Sure, also, figure 12.9.1 is missing the 3px orbital here, I am not sure what is going on.  (I have not touched the page)

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 9:12 AM Delmar Larsen via Groups.Io <dlarsen=libretexts.org@groups.io> wrote:

Bob:

We need to apply a table style to do this. I will get back to you with something soon. Also, please add the caption to the table via the table settings and not as a separate line of text.

Delmar

On 10/7/2019 6:56 AM, Robert Belford wrote:
I wish to make this table here (table 6.5.1) have borders around the cells, and can't seem to do that.  Any advice?

Dorte Madsen

I don't see a problem with the figure?

Josh Halpern

I have many of the same issues with various tables.  Among other things being able to control the vertical height, separately being able to set all borders on a table cell (top, bottom, right left) would all be handy.

---
Josh