Lack Permission to use Remixer #remix

Joshua Hori

I may have to update some of the accounts made for students then too? I’ll verify and reach out if there are questions.

Joshua

I had to change your account (it was in an older formulation). Check now.

Anna Mills

Yes, it works!  Thanks!

Delmar Larsen

I had to change your account (it was in an older formulation). Check now.

Anna Mills

I am having this problem as well.  Is this related to the way my account was expanded to try the ADAPT and QUERY systems?  Could I be granted permission to use the remixer?
Thanks,
Anna

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

already handled.

On 9/22/2019 7:30 PM, Josh Halpern via Groups.Io wrote:

Hello,

I just checked your registration and there is one for Dawn Sumner dysumner@....  Try to reset your password by clicking on the gray arrow pointing at the book to the left of the sign on button.  If that does not work I can set up another account for you under a different userID

Best

---
Josh Halpern
Outreach Team Chair

On 2019-09-22 21:11, Dawn Sumner wrote:

I worked through my Remixing Map and then pulled all of the parts into the OER Remixer.  When I tried to "Publish your LibreText", I got an error that I was using it in "Demonstration Mode" and I don't have permission to use it.

I did try to log in with my geo.libretext username and password, and it said my login failed. Thus, I created a new account, with the same username. That should have clued me in, I guess.

Anyway, can I have permission to use OER Remixer soon? It's for my fall class, which starts on Thursday.

Thanks
Dawn