\Pageindex

Robert Belford

Suddenly \(\PageIndex{ }\) has broken on multiple of my pages,
probably all. Does anyone know what is going on?

Dorte Madsen

It looks like Henry broke it. Don't do anything, we'll get Henry to fix whatever he did

On 8/23/2019 6:39 AM, Robert Belford wrote:
Suddenly \(\PageIndex{ }\) has broken on multiple of my pages,
probably all. Does anyone know what is going on?

Dorte Madsen
LibreTexts Project Coordinator

Have a question about LibreTexts? Join us at the weekly Libretexts Office Hours
Zoom meetings (open to all):

Interested in LibreTexts, join our email list LibreNet Commons

at LibreNet-Commons@groups.io

The LibreNet Commons group provides a central spot for discussing current and future features of the LibreTexts project and the LibreNet consortium. The discussion group also facilitates organization of new construction teams (for faculty, students and instructional designers) for building custom designed texts within the LibreTexts libraries.

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

The mathjax was being reconfigured and this was broken. It will be fixed asap.

Delmar