Glmol

Robert Belford

Is GL mol down? Shanzi was trying to get it to work, and it did not,
but when I went to the demo page, it was also not working.
https://chem.libretexts.org/Ancillary_Materials/Interactive_Applications/Molecular_and_Protein_Interactive_Figures/Caffeine_(GLmol)

Thanks,

Henry Agnew

Thanks for catching that!
There were a few hardcoded urls that were not automatically migrated when I updated the Mindtouch global variables for GLmol and JSmol a few days ago. I can confirm that both the Generator and Caffeine page are again operating normally.

-Henry Agnew

Robert Belford

Thanks Henry!