Original Book Uses Combined Sections #Formatting

Ryan Kinchen

The book that I am working with has sections that are combined (such as Section 1-3, Section 4-7, Section 8, etc.). Should I split these into individual sections and do my best to allocate the proper material to each section?

There are no distinguishing headings throughout the combined sections, and some of these sections are rather short.

Furthermore, the equation numbers throughout the LibreTexts pages are hideous if we follow the original formatting.

Please see the following screenshots:

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

On 5/8/2019 9:22 PM, Ryan Kinchen wrote:
The book that I am working with has sections that are combined (such as Section 1-3, Section 4-7, Section 8, etc.). Should I split these into individual sections and do my best to allocate the proper material to each section?

There are no distinguishing headings throughout the combined sections, and some of these sections are rather short.

Separate them into different pages if you can. If not, keep the as is and we can restructure after everything is in.

Furthermore, the equation numbers throughout the LibreTexts pages are hideous if we follow the original formatting.

Yes, this is weird. Separating properly will fix this.

Please see the following screenshots:

LibreText, Found & Executive Director
https://LibreTexts.org