take long picture on screen

thucao@...

Hi, does anyone know how to take a long picture that is not fully appear on screen (you need you scroll down for a long pic).
Usually, I take two part of a big picture then I have to use photoshop to combine them in one.
Does anyone know another way to take whole screen picture?
Thank you

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

There is no great way.

It is a pain if the source material is not in a format that is conducive to extracting the image figure. If you make the screen shot too small, then the resolution goes to junk.

On 4/4/2019 1:01 PM, thucao@... wrote:
Hi, does anyone know how to take a long picture that is not fully appear on screen (you need you scroll down for a long pic).
Usually, I take two part of a big picture then I have to use photoshop to combine them in one.
Does anyone know another way to take whole screen picture?
Thank you

Dorte Madsen

Are you trying to create images from a pdf? If so you can use https://pdftoimage.com/