regarding left and right align

Jing Yue Chen <djychen@...>

Hello, I've attached an image of what I am having trouble with coding below, but in short I'm having trouble achieving both left and right alignment using \hfill.

thank you!

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

I would use a standard HTML table via the editor toolbar instead of using mathjax to render the table.

On 3/23/2019 9:10 PM, Jing Yue Chen wrote:
Hello, I've attached an image of what I am having trouble with coding below, but in short I'm having trouble achieving both left and right alignment using \hfill.

thank you!
Founder and Director of the LibreTexts libraries