Page Indexing Error #Formatting

qdnguy@...

My page index is returning an error even though the title appears to be normally formatted. I recall a message about this issue, but the solution included in the previous message isn't solving the issue.

https://med.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Anatomy_and_Physiology/Book%3A_Anatomy_and_Physiology_(OpenStax)/Unit_1%3A_Levels_of_Organization/2%3A_The_Chemical_Level_of_Organization/2.03%3A_Chemical_Reactions

Delmar Larsen <dlarsen@...>

That is because the page is not rendered correct below. All that white space means your HTML is screwy and thus mathjax does not render properly (even if written correctly) above.

On 2/19/2019 9:56 PM, qdnguy@... wrote:
My page index is returning an error even though the title appears to be normally formatted. I recall a message about this issue, but the solution included in the previous message isn't solving the issue.

https://med.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Anatomy_and_Physiology/Book%3A_Anatomy_and_Physiology_(OpenStax)/Unit_1%3A_Levels_of_Organization/2%3A_The_Chemical_Level_of_Organization/2.03%3A_Chemical_Reactions
Founder and Director of the LibreTexts libraries