I was doing some cleaning up in equation formatting etc. and wondered if there was a style guide somewhere. I had the following specific questions but if there isn't already a style guide I would be happy to start one and compile some of items in the forum as well.
- What is the capitalization style for headings (H1, H2, and H3)?
- When should italics be used versus invoking LaTeX for variables?
- When should a superscript be used for a unit on the bottom of a fraction and when should a / be used?
- When should items be capitalized in tables?
- When should figures have a Figure label with a number?