From: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io <main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io> on behalf of Delmar Larsen via groups.io <delmar@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2022 2:56 PM
To: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io <main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Libretexts-ConstructionForum] Something amiss in my Remix...

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Delta College. Do not click links, open attachments, or reply to emails unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Yes. Running the remixer is one of the steps we do for "publishing and compiling" a book. This is one reason for it. The remixer fixes all these errors.

On 1/18/2022 2:42 PM, Josh Halpern via groups.io wrote:
The reremixer usually fixes it. I've seen it happen with the remixer but it is easy to fix
Regards

Tuesdays and Thursday  at 9:00am (PDT): https://officehours.libretexts.org

Please if you would let us know if you are using LibreTexts in your class: https://adopt.libretexts.org

Weekly Libretexts Office Hours Zoom meetings (open to all) on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:00 am (PDT): https://officehours.libretexts.org/ Request Instructor Account: https://register.libretexts.org/ Request Harvesting of OER Resource: https://harvest.libretexts.org/ Full Construction Guide: https://construct.libretexts.org/ Construction Forum: https://libretexts-constructionforum.groups.io/g/main RealTime Chat: https://chat.libretexts.org YouTube Channel: https://youtube.LibreTexts.org

On Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 5:29 PM Patrick McClanahan <patrick.mcclanahan@...> wrote:
Hmmm...okay, the page setting was not set to Chapter, so everything was seen as a whole. Is this normal behavior for remixer??
Pat

Patrick McClanahan
Professor of Computer Science
Science and Math 252