It appears part of the code didn't process through the forum properly. I updated the complete text to Chapter 3. This is CSS and should go in a CSS block. You can add that from the style options in the editor or just copy the top HTML code from the Chapter 3 top level and past into the other sections.

Please let me know if this doesn't work for you.

Delmar

On 1/12/2022 7:06 PM, Anna Mills wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

That will do perfectly! I understand the desire not to add more tags.  However, it doesn't seem to have worked yet--but maybe I need to wait for something to compile?  I'm looking at Chapter 3 and the pages I want to hide from the TOC are 3.8.1, 3.8.2, and 3.10.1. I put the code at the top of their HTML.  Should I move it?
Thanks!
Anna

From: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io <main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io> on behalf of Delmar Larsen via groups.io <delmar@...>
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2022 5:04 PM
To: main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io <main@Libretexts-ConstructionForum.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Libretexts-ConstructionForum] Is there a way to make pages that won't show up in the chapter listing?

Anna:

We can make this a standard thing over the page setting, but I am trying to avoid complicating things.

For now, if you paste this code into the HTML of the relevant pages, it will do what you want:

.mt-listings-simple li {
   display:none !important;
}

Let me know if this works or doesn't for you.

Please if you would let us know if you are using LibreTexts in your class: https://adopt.libretexts.org
Weekly Libretexts Office Hours Zoom meetings (open to all) on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:00 am (PDT): https://officehours.libretexts.org/

Request Instructor Account: https://register.libretexts.org/
Request Harvesting of OER Resource: https://harvest.libretexts.org/