Re: ISBN? #referencing

Josh Halpern

Let us know how this comes out. We are also talking with others about ISBNs, the dual problems being that they cost money and they require locking down the text.

Josh

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 2:58 PM moja via groups.io <moja=taftcollege.edu@groups.io> wrote:
For my college locally, we must use the same textbook for 3 years (to make our textbook rental program work, even if it's online), so it's not a big deal to make the work static for a while, then reveal a new "edition" at a later date.

However, I'll see how far I can get without an ISBN before I ask for that option.  More flexibility is better!
--
Michelle Oja, Ph.D.
Taft College

jhalpern@...