Re: some images hidden when not logged in

Delmar Larsen

I know we need to redo them and get better image quality and is there a better option for screen capture than MS snipping tool?  I am not sure why these ones came out so bad.

The native screen shot systems and many alternatives render is low quality. A simple way to address this is to zoom in on the figure so it takes the entire screen and then screen shot it. Or buy the advanced version. I don't know why Microsoft doesn't update thing. I don't know about MacOS.