Re: Looking for For details in how to construct a shell for my Fall 21 class using a Libretext OER textbook

Delmar Larsen

This is an issue that has just appeared. It seems that the missing photos (and there are more than one) are on pages that have been transcluded. Forking the pages fixes the problem on that page

We are working on this

Josh Halpern

On Sat, Aug 28, 2021 at 2:21 AM Pham, Ly-Huong T. <Ly-Huong.Pham@...> wrote:

This is what I have been trying to convey , Josh.

The picture for the Figure 1.1.2.5 is still missing from the PDF from the link that you just sent.  https://batch.libretexts.org/print/Finished/workforce-17521/Full.pdf   Here is the blank page that I see:

he about book page is in the

If you look at the official version under the Workforce library https://workforce.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Information_Technology/Information_Systems/Information_Systems_for_Business  then you will see the missing pages (highlighted below)  that I am trying to put them back in this PDF for printing correctly: