PDF print issues

Suzanne Wakim

We are trying to print our book through our printshop and they keep getting an error. They tried all the pdf download options on the LibreTexts page.  I think there may be a setting in how the PDF is being generated that isn't allowing printing.

This is a link to the PDF we would like to print.  It was generated by downloading individual chapters and combining them.  But, the same issue arises with all the other PDF download strategies (where we don't make any changes to the download at all): Butte College OER Human Biology 3rd Edition fall 2021.pdf