Re: Help signing in

Delmar Larsen

Security requires users to either use local authentication or SSO. You cannot switch between the two without tweaking your account. I switched you to SSO for all accounts and you can log in via the two-step process now.

Delmar

On 8/25/2021 6:43 AM, Robert Belford wrote:
Hi All,

Suddenly I could not longer sign in the way I used to, and I could not reset the password.  Then I tried SSO, which never worked with my UALR email before, and it signs me, but as a student, and when I click the "Instructor mode" icon it says to contact administrator
image.png

Did someone change how we log in?  I have also been having troubles with ADAPT, but am in it now, and will be using it with  my class in 15 minutes.

Must run

Please if you would let us know if you are using LibreTexts in your class: https://adopt.libretexts.org
Weekly Libretexts Office Hours Zoom meetings (open to all) on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:00 am (PDT): https://officehours.libretexts.org/

Request Instructor Account: https://register.libretexts.org/