Error Message When Trying to Fork a Specific Page

Delmar Larsen

Problem with forking -Josh Halpern

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Lund, Lance S <lance.lund@...>
Date: Fri, Aug 13, 2021 at 3:54 PM
Subject: Error Message When Trying to Fork a Specific Page
To: info <info@...>

Hello Delmar,

I have been in the process of working on making updates to a book in my Sandbox and every time I try to fork the page that was originally derived from:

I get the following message. I have tried importing the same page from other books in campus bookshelves that use the same page and I get the same message.

As an example, I imported this page into my sandbox:

from

and I receive the same error message.

Once again, any page that seem to be originally derived from

generates the same error message.

Could you let me know if you were able to fix this or if there is a solution.

Thanks,
LL