Cut & paste from within LibreTexts

Suzanne Wakim

Edited

I'm pulling from a bunch of pages to a single page. I can't transclude & fork because there are multiple pages.  In the past, I was able to cut/paste and it worked well. I do know to include text before and after images or tables to make sure all the code transfers over.  But, lately this strategy hasn't been working.  The text comes over with all sorts of weirdness.

I copied from this page and then to this page. In this case, these are both books I can edit, so I could copy/paste the code directly.  But, I'm trying to figure this out when pulling from a book I don't have edit access to.

What am I doing wrong?