Cut & paste from within LibreTexts

Suzanne Wakim

Edited

I'm pulling from a bunch of pages to a single page. I can't transclude & fork because there are multiple pages.  In the past, I was able to cut/paste and it worked well  But, lately this strategy hasn't been working. The text comes over with all sorts of weirdness.

I copied from this page and then to this page. In this case, these are both books I can edit, so I could copy/paste the code directly (although that didn't work either).  But, I'm trying to figure this out when pulling from a book I don't have edit access to.

What am I doing wrong?